My Life





I laugh and spread cheerful like a sun
I get happiness with them
I see the world with a millions colours
There are, yellow, pink wrapping the garden

This soul grateful to God
May I am afraid my future
Bright? Or dark like a night without lamp
But, wait. All be okay with them

Smile again and reach happiness
Share with a beautiful ways
Like how the beautiful of rainbow
Then, again  and again i am afraid something will be crack

I pray, then make word to God
I written about my husband future
The man who has nice face
Smart and romantic to treat my life.

                                                                                            Yogyakarta, 28 Sept' 18.

This poem is task from my lecturer which  explain about ownself. so, of course that's bout me. thanks for read. don't forget to criticsm and give me suggest to be better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jenis-Jenis Novel

Tips-Tips Menulis Praktis Dengan Rumus (7W+1H)

Tips-tips Bagi Aktor Pemula Dalam Teater.

Hutan Pinus Mangli, Magelang